Sunday, July 12, 2009

Home SWEET Home

DRUM ROLL PLEASE........ after 12 years of renting Mike and I are FINALLY purchasing our FIRST house. On the fourth of July (my favorite day of the year!) we officially went into contract to buy a brand spank-en NEW house. Our HOME will be ready for us to live in at the end of October. We will be moving to Menifee! We are going to miss being around the corner from Grandma and Grandpa Ragle and my sister.We will still be close to family we will now be 10 mins. from my brother Rob. WE love the area we will be around the corner from the community Lake, new elementary school, PARK and Community Clubhouse. We are so excited!!

This will be our view from our front door. Not our ideal spot to be located... at and entrance to the community....but we bought the last house in the community!
And yes that is a DIRT road across the street!

They have started work! Not a bad view out our back Door. October get here already!!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I am so happy for you! You have waited for such a long time, patiently even. And BRAND new, how exciting. I can't wait to see it all finished, with your things in it. Sounds like it is a great community. My sister lives in Menifee and has really liked the area. And really, October isn't that far away!!! Hooray!