Sunday, July 12, 2009

Las Vegas

In June we took a trip to Vegas for Zack's blessing. We stayed in a condo hung out with the cousins and went swimming in the pool. Did I take pictures? NO! I always forget to. We also spent a day with Bridget and her clan on the STRIP... But no pictures! Here are pictures of our last day in Vegas.
We visited the Aquarium located next to Outdoor World Brittton loved it


This as close as we could get them.... Yeah one of those days!


Ian so desperately wanted to see the Flamingos at the FLAMINGO hotel. He was happy for the rest of the day


Carlee hanging out in her stroller. It rained off and on all day. Sadly she spent most of the day in here!

This Video says it all. Britton is 11 and such a joy! I love his simplicity!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I have been waiting so long for these updates! :) The kids are growing so fast and so beautifully. They are really good-looking! Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting pictures! I miss them...this will hold me over for awhile!

Does Carly have blue eyes??? I so wish we lived closer for her and Kendyl to grow up together, BFF!